Help at home
In this section you can find information about the support and services that are available to help the person you care for to live at home independently.
Click on the links on the right to find out more, including:
- Support to help a person to look after themselves at home, including equipment, personal care and taking medicine.
- Support to help a person live safely at home, including major equipment and adaptations, help that they may need with walking and moving about the house and information on Telecare and Careline.
- Help with preparing meals.
- Help with housework, home maintenance and gardening.
- Information on keeping warm in the home.
- How to access the Home Library Service.