Caring for someone
Recognising that you are a Carer is the first step to getting the support you need.
This section gives information on the advice and support available for carers in Havering.
Click on the links on the drop down menu to find out more information, including:
- Taking time out or a short break (respite)
- Information on rights at work and work opportunities and events and activities for carers(work, rest and play)
- How to get a carer's assessment
- Planning for crisis and emergencies
- General support, information and advice
- Training and educational opportunities for carers