Health and wellbeing
This section of the website gives more information about health, recovery and wellbeing.
Click on the links on the right to find out more information about:
- Recovery from illness and help after leaving hospital.
- Health conditions and services, including continuing healthcare, end of life care and health services in the Borough.
- Healthy living, including a variety of information on being overweight, how to eat healthily, sexual health, teenage parents and the health information available at your local library.
- Dementia and caring for someone with dementia.
- Mental health and emotional support.
- Drugs and alcohol and help to stop smoking.
- HIV and Aids.